Tuesday, May 07, 2013

The DUCK that came to town ....

I have been reading about this traveling giant DUCK for a while and was secretly hoping that she will grace us here. So finally, a week ago she arrived and  promise to be on display last weekend. I was excited to see it, never mind for the kids, but for myself alone I could have gone there on my own. So when my husband decided that he wanted to try Brotzeit, a German restaurant in Tsim Sha Tsui East, I immediately roll out my plan. It was all planned out - which road to take, which tunnel and exit. But we didn't know that everywhere in TST is crowded and traffic was so bad that we ended up sitting in the car for more than an hour just to get from the tunnel exit to the restaurant. On a not so crowd crazy day, it will only take 10 mins. drive from tunnel exit. Oh well, we finally reached the place and enjoyed the food. As we leave the restaurant, the rain began to fall so we scrap the plan of going to the harbour area to see the DUCK. 
The next day, nothing can stop me anymore. I took the kids and went to see it finally :-)



No comments: