Wednesday, May 08, 2013

My Little Garden

It's Springtime, well it's supposed to be.But lately the fog seems to love it here and refuse to leave. And for weeks I have never seen the sun. Nevertheless, I started my usual gardening during this time. After a week some flowers began to sprout and I was so ecstatic because I can sit outside and and enjoy this view in my little garden.

 Yesterday while I was attending to my garden, something flew past my head and landed in one of the branches of my bamboo tree. When I looked closer, I saw this beautiful yet scary bug staring at me :)
I immediately run upstairs, 3 flights of stairs, to grab my camera, change the lens...unfortunately I don't have a macro lens but the zoom lens will do. Run back downstairs and tried to capture as much as I can.

 
 This morning, I still saw him but this time he's in one of my indoor plants. I guess it won't hurt if I leave this plant outside for another day. At least my visitor is comfortable and extending his stay in my garden :-)



No comments: