Saturday, January 08, 2011

Welcome back ...to me!

I have been hibernating for a long time. Life passes by me and I'm aware of it. I have survived one of the biggest obstacles so far. I'm mending a heartache at the moment. But still life goes on, and may I say "Life is still beautiful" for me amidst the roller coaster in my life.

My hands are still tied up, busy with my family. Now raising four kids, 17,13,5 and 3. We came back to our favorite place in the world and everyone is enjoying in their own way. Me, particularly, is on the verge of recovery and hopefully will pass the 5 years period to get to the safe stage.
I'm in my favorite place, comfortably living, surrounded by dear friends who care for me deeply and most of all cared by my family. What more can I ask for?

Now, I'm back...now I'll start to blog again...I'll start telling my stories or maybe a journal about life, vicissitudes, maladies and indoctrination...the lightness in a sense and the profoundness of sensibilities :-)

No comments: