Friday, May 18, 2007

I'm learning !!!


My daughter invited her bestfriend to a sleep over tonite but her parents didn't allow her. Instead, they allowed her to spend the rest of the afternoon and eat dinner with us. So as soon as they arrive from school they didn't waste a single moment, they change from school uniforms to swimwears and jump in the pool. After an hour in the pool, they came up dried themselves up and went online. In the meantime, I was in the kitchen busy preparing food for dinner when I overheard their conversation (kitchen door is open).

  • Xn : "Wow! your mom's cooking smells good"
  • Pi : "she's a very good cook"
  • Xn : "Your lucky she cooks, my mom doesn't know how to cook"
  • Pi : "Really? Who cooks in your house?"
  • Xn : " My Dad, my auntie (helper) and me I'm learning!"
  • Pi : "I'm learning too!!"

I cannot help but comment .."Really, since when did you have the mood for cooking?".She gave me a sharp look so I decided to just shut it ....

Few months ago before I gave birth to my youngest one, she declared herself the Princess of the house. Everytime you ask her to do something may it be a favor or a command she refuse to respond to it. She always say this line - " I don't do chores I'm a princess".

Now I guess is the perfect timing to train her in the kitchen. Maybe I can take advantage of this show off thing and teach her few things around the house. if she refuse I can always say "You said you're learning"
.

1 comment:

AJ said...

hi there. Hapi Ny! :)

ginutom ako bigla sa post mo ah..
xlink po. :)